#1.Auto Call Recorder
- After marshmallow update...call recording is not working properly.... Its only recording my voice....I tried to change settings from microphone to only voice calls... But it keeps changing automatically to mic only....please solve this issue.....
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- It is doing what it says it will, however it needs one improvement which is recording in mp3 with higher sound volume... Recordings are quite in low volume and in outdated formats.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Whenever I call anybody I use my cell phone app automatically turns on and I'm allowed to hold people accountable. I wouldn't be surprised if this would be admissible in court since my state is a one party consent. I would check in to your local laws. A lot of options to do with the file. Thank you for the creation of this simple app it does it all for you.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- After i updated my samsung s5 on android 6.0 i can't choose the option for voice call. I am choosing voice call but when the recording start it's again back on mic option and it doesn't record the other voice, only me?! What's the permision or the settings on android 6.0 that doesn't allow this application to record with voice call option or maybe it is bug in the app?!
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- This app worked great!! But since my Xperia Z3+ received Android 6.0 update, all my recordings are failing and their size is 0bytes. Edit: After reinstalling the app, now it records from mic only, when switching to other sources, it just rolls back to mic.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- This app used to record both sides of the conversation...now it only records my side unless the other party is in speaker...mot what I signed up for. And why is there no way to contact the vendor via the app?