#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Since I switch from my Galaxy S6 to my new Galaxy S7 all voice recording sound very low in volume and very distorted (same for my girlfriend's Galaxy S7) we tried reinstalling several times in an attempt to fix the app unsuccessfully. PLS FIX I like this app and it used to work so well on my old phone.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- After upgrading to Android 6.0, all recorded audio files were zero bytes. The app developer advised changing the audio source from "Voice Call" to "Voice Communication," which fixed the issue.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- i have sony xperia Z2... my recording is automatically turn to mic.. not in voice call. please suggest ... i have marshmallow 6.1.. before marshmallow update it was running best. but now i face this problem
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- This is the greatest thing in the world! It works perfectly! No problems whatsoever! Eorks lime a charm and is a dream come true. No more unintelligent people or boyfriends lying to you or saying, "I dont remember?!" Excellent for anybody in bussiness. The PROOF is RIGHT THERE!!!! Go team..!!!!
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I do like the free version of the car recorder but the only downfall that I have I would say is that it requires a very low on the end of the person who is speaking outside of you, maybe the pro record is better but that is the downfall....I'm pretty sure they do that to get you to upgrade - otherwise it's fine
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I've downloaded this app twice. It only records my voice. The voice of opposite side is blank. App suggest Speaker On mode. How's this possible to speak on speaker whole day. Developer please suggest. I use Nexus 5