#1.Auto Call Recorder
- On Android 5. While the app will let me select a folder on the SD card, it reverts to internal storage with next call.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- It works with very well with some phone's... then again it definitely needs some "tweaking" u0026amp; help with Recording the call on both ends!!! (Otherwise I give it a 3.5 rating!!
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I love this app its saved me so many times, not only can i prove what people said but if someone says a name or phone number i can go back and get it from the recording. I have never had a problem until today when i had a very important call for a customer and it lasted 58 minutes, thought i was recording the whole time only to findout it only got the final 18 minutes and missed some extremely important things!!:( i never thought id have to worry until now
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It works pretty good. Sometime the volume is kind of low when you play a recording. Also, every now and then, it will keep recording when the call ends and I have to go into the app and stop the recording manually and to get the icon to go away I have to restart my phone. That doesnt happen often and everything else works fine.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I like this app very much but it is not working in my Gionee M3 with Lollypop 5.0 Set. After installing the app, it works only for few minutes. After that it stops working. No recording at all. When I open it, same thing happens. While in my other set Micromax A092, it is working properly. I hope developer will resolve the issue at the earliest.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- The importance of this app is that when we talk to some one on the phone and when we unable to hear some important mesaage, address or anything other objectible stuff, we have the evidence.. we can hear that anything time anywhere.. and it can reord everything calls automatically...