#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It works ideally on my Sony experia l but on my moto g3 it is a complete waste. 1) It switches automatically to mic even if I choose voice call source. 2) Doesn't record calls if I don't visit the app once in 3 days. 3) It records calls like 40 or 80 and sometimes only 10 and stops recording until I visit the app. Moreover I have set the limit of recording calls as 100. Then why does it stop recording before it reaches the limit. I'm fed up. Solve this problem before I uninstall it.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- The call says it recorded and have a size to it but when I go to play it back there is nothing there. I love this app and will change to 5 stars if someone can explain this.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Doesn't matter what you set the app to on a Nexus 5... it will only record your voice making it completly useless
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I am using HTC M10 recording is very bad unable to hear other voice, very noisy......any suggestions? can the developers advise me further action....as this is very noisy. Secondly the call always records voice communication. Not voice call. Even when i changed to voice call mode, it's not changing when the call comes. Also there is no save mode to save the new settings that are made. Can the developers look into this specific aspect and confirm?
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I mostly have a question, will the person on the other end of the line be able to tell that you are recording the conversation ??
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- After upgrading to Android 6.0, all recorded audio files were zero bytes. The app developer advised changing the audio source from "Voice Call" to "Voice Communication," which fixed the issue.