#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Says it's recording. Shows 4 minutes... plays 0. After saving... Nothing. COMPLETELY SUCKS NOW. And no way to contact developer. And I bought the Pro version!
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- OMG!! This new version goes too slow when you touch the arrow to go back after you finish editing the notes and try to save it on your Drive. FIX IT PLEASE...THE PAST VERSION WAS FASTER. THIS APP USED TO BE ONE OF THE MOST USEFUL TOOLS I HAD EVER TRY BEFORE...BUT SOMETHING WHEN WRONG IN YOUR LAST UPDATE WITH YOU GUYS. I hate this last update!! FIX IT RIGHT AWAY PLEASE!!
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- My calls are not getting recorded i tried to change the settings of file type to amr than aac and also changed the audio source from voice call to voice communication and different options available for the audio source but eventually nothing worked.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Can only hear my own voice. Didn't install for this. . This crap doesn't work on marshmallow
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Used to be a brilliant app but since MM update on Galaxy S5 will only record my side of the call. Even when I set to "Voice calls" in settings after finishing the call the setting has changed to "Voice communicaton". App no use now. Fix please.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- It's great that this app records automatically all the calls and even more before the receiver picks up the call. But the main objective is not fulfilled until recorded sound is clear. In recording, my sound is loud and clear but the receiver end sound is very low and sometimes even unable to listen. Kindly look into this matter and do the needful.