#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I desperately needed this to record a call like it has done before. When I went back to listen to the recording on the list page it said it recorded for 5 minutes. I go to listen to it and it says zero seconds recorded.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- This would be 5 stars if it would record when connected to the cars system, all you get is static like sound. But when just using phone normally utility works well.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- On Android 5. While the app will let me select a folder on the SD card, it reverts to internal storage with next call.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- OK just a straight-out feedback, no need to go in-depth, this application does it all. But it won't let you know whether it's done recording a call you have RECEIVED, -1*. On top of that, guess what, Automatic Call Recorder will not - I repeat, it will NOT record incoming calls from Unknown Numbers.Despite the default mode is set to "Record everything", it will just sit there and do nothing while you're talking to someone who's called you from an unknown number. This kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think Appliqato? -1* I wonder if the Pro users have the same complaint.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Most of the time the call doesn't record and when it does, I can only hear my voice and not the other person's. Useless
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Not even a single of my calls get recorded...if some of them are recorded (by mistake) they are not having any sound....totally cheaters.