#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Works good. Have it on Galaxy S5 and S6 Edge. No errors till now, a little bit anoying with messages after call that you have new recordings, or i can't seem to find how to hide that. 4 stars.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Was going to buy pro, but recordings didn't transfer so I set up my Google Drive to sync with it. Never actually saved any calls to my Drive and now I don't have some extremely important calls that I needed recorded. Thanks fellas
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It was fine and I had given 4 star rating earl In my oneplus, (even earlier I was using same) it behave crazy nowadays. It record some call but nor all. Some days it will not record anything. My settings says record all. Please correct this issue.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Sometimes it doesn't record and saved items doesn't play anymore for the next time nor you can transfer it to another device etc...
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I've selected Voice call in audio source definitions but the app changes automatically to Voice communication and doesn't record the remote voice.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- 1. Audio source keep setting back to Mic after call, even though I changed to Voice Call everytime. 2. Playback always on speaker, even though Automatic Speaker was turned off. 3. On recordings, my voice is softer than caller's voice.