#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Records all calls . Recording is clear and good. Limit of calls recorded is 100 should be more... Though you can save each call.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I've had this app on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for two years and LOVE it. I just upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and now it ONLY works in the speaker phone mode -- can just BARELY hear recordings in the regular/normal mode. Have a friend with the Samsung Galaxy S7 and they have the EXACT same problem, so I know it's not my phone. Hope this app is updated soon to be compatible with Samsung's new Marshmellow operating system so I can start loving it AGAIN.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Cannot hear what the other person is saying....my second phone that it does this on...my wife's Samsung works great...not my Motorola...will have to remove it
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm trying to store call recording on cloud, but its not uploading. I have tried Google drive u0026amp; dropbox both, but no results. It shows syncing now, but nothing happen.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Awesome app thank you! Now companies can't go back on their word because I have it recorded and my ex can't lie to judge about what was said on custody battle. Thank you!
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I am using HTC M10 recording is very bad unable to hear other voice, very noisy......any suggestions? can the developers advise me further action....as this is very noisy. Secondly the call always records voice communication. Not voice call. Even when i changed to voice call mode, it's not changing when the call comes. Also there is no save mode to save the new settings that are made. Can the developers look into this specific aspect and confirm?