#1.Auto Call Recorder
- This time the threat is the software . when I increase call recording limits then my old important recordings automatically delete.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Good app but it records the calls in such high volume even with that option unchecked in the setting to the point where the sound is really bad and unusable please fix if u can
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I've used this app 4 a few years. On Android . Never once having any problems. I can record up to 300 calls Choose which calls not to record (from my contacts list) . I've read alot of other reviews u0026amp; problems people have had. It sounds like alot of your problems can be found in the settings for the App, as you can choose how your recordings are operated. You do have alot of control over this app. Even free version! Go 2 U tube 4 free demo, 4 ANY App or new device U buy. Step by step guides 4 ANYTHING
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I also test another recording app but it show me not able to record. It was was 2nd time testing app. Thanks
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Everything is best but it start recording when we make call. if it starts it after other user receive the call than it can save more memory.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- This app records conversations and even has an option to not include my voice. My only request is to have the "turn on/off automatic record" button on the front page. This would make it easier to turn it on and off whenever I need to. Also get rid of the "are you sure" option because YES I am sure I want to turn off automatic recording. You don't have to ask every time.