#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I like the concept and it works well but what I have found is that I can't hear the other party when it's not on speaker phone. The other thing I've noticed is during a very important phone call with an attorney I received a second call and clicked over then went back to my call with attorney. When j went back to hear my conversation which included a quote conversation had stopped recording after I answered second call. Once they fix these two issues; can be rated a great app.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Garbage... Doesn't work... Also the 'features' they want to to buy the pro version for are a joke... The settings I keep seeing up won't even save, such a terrible app wouldn't even record ANYTHING don't waste your time.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- OMG!! This new version goes too slow when you touch the arrow to go back after you finish editing the notes and try to save it on your Drive. FIX IT PLEASE...THE PAST VERSION WAS FASTER. THIS APP USED TO BE ONE OF THE MOST USEFUL TOOLS I HAD EVER TRY BEFORE...BUT SOMETHING WHEN WRONG IN YOUR LAST UPDATE WITH YOU GUYS. I hate this last update!! FIX IT RIGHT AWAY PLEASE!!
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I have been using this app for sometime now. It's quite good and gives you some confidence on certain important dealings. One suggestion is to make it dual SIM compatible. Current it records only 1 SIM calls even though I never got a message to choose recording number
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm revising what I wrote before as I think it has a bug that needs to be fixed. Now i cant hear anythibg but static regardless of incoming or outgoing calls. What good is the app if it doesnt record. I liked that It used to record incoming calls but when I call out u can't hear their end of the conversation. Would love a lot more if both ends were recorded when I make the call.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- The notification to show its running hasn't been there for a few versions. I deleted recordings but they are still there, they just don't show in the app, be aware of that and the fact they can still be recovered even if they are deleted manually, as long as no other data gets written over them. I guess worrying about that depends on what you're up to ;).