#1.Auto Call Recorder
- This app has saved my bacon many times now. Highly recommend it but after android 6.0 it only records my side of the conversation
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I just love this app. You can listen to everything later if let's say you forgot meeting details or locations.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Problem being it does not work on wifi calling using 'three in touch' app nor other wifi calling apps. Please amend accordingly, so calls from various apps can be recorded too
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Utterly useless, after recording the first call, I wanted to listen to it, but the app says "Cannot play this type of file" - if it cannot play its own recordings, what good is it?! (My phone is HTC One M8s with Android 5).
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Perfect recorder but now recorded file not playable on Sony Experia with Android 6.0.1. Update v5.12: can hear myself but the caller's sound is very weak. On Android versions 5.x worked great.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- That must start recording after picking up the call (only conversation must be recorded) instead of start recording just after dialing due to which lots of unwanted recording is done which occupy the space and consume time to shortcut the calls.