- I couldn't put the game down. It was about one to two hours past my bedtime and falling asleep that I finally put the game down for the night.
#2.Army of Heroes
- Game never starts, hangs after loading 36%......... started 7-8 times,why don't developers remove bugs..........
#3.Gangstar Vegas - mafia game
- It is a junk after update because for buying guns and vehicles we wouldn't get enough money at least before we used to sell storer 2 or storier 1 for high rate but now we cannot do that and if misson gives high money we wouldn't have said and for new player it is very difficult to play event and now gameloft should answer how we gain money
#4.Doraemon Repair Shop Seasons
- It's visually stunning but performance wise no. It starts at a long time after touch, without any branding and if the phone is kept to sleep for a while the game stops. Overall lack of stability. Please improve.
#5.Olympus Rising: Hero Defense
- I love the game, and I've spent some money on it, however, battle needs to be fixed asap! Don't change anything about the actual battle part, you just need to fix the balance. All of my hero's are under level ten, while my islands are captured by people who are level 18, 20, etc. Which makes it impossible to win. Also, reduce prices on hero's, and add more stuff to the game. Keep up the good work!