- Well.....all i can say to this is that it just makes it black and white and it makes it colourful but blury it not pencil. So, if u want to do it u can just go on your camera and edit ur picture. It just takes up space when u can do it for free and doesnt take as much space as this app!
#2.MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker♫
- When I make a ringtone or notification tone and save it, or use it as default it doesn't sound the same when someone actually texts or calls, first time it was slow motion second time there was no noise at all.
#3.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.
- Well I'm stuck on level 12. Can't get past it. The only options I have to skip is to sign up on Twitter or pay for skip(s). Neither of which I'm willing to do. Add an option if you watch a video you can skip or something. Yes the game is free to download but if you get stuck, you're f**ked. Nothing further to do but to uninstall.
#5.Dailyhunt (Newshunt) - Latest News, LIVE Cricket
- I have purchase @ 45 books from this app. But now even I spent the money for that books. And its showing on my device , although the purchased books are not opening for reading. This is disgusting. This is happening after the upgrading the app.
- I prefer my phone vibrates and show notifications, but changing the tone to silent each time. I exit and don't get a message that settings have been saved and returns to default. Forcing me to set galaxy s7edge to turn off notifications for Twitter.