#1.hike messenger: Stickers, Hidden Chat, Timeline
- This app gonna make all other competitors down..... Seriously.... Now jst put an additional purchase app whr we can recharge our mobile phone online....like paytm n freecharge...at last indian hai boss
#2.Mission Impossible RogueNation 5
- Why ??why?? Game is online? It consumes 99 mb !!! Still u ppl made it online....u dnt understand this is battery lacking world!!any phn u buy in market gets overheat and drains battery...keeping data or wifi on along with high end games will consume maximum battery!!!!!....give offline feature...!!!
#3.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
- I still cannot view a description or rate a video while in landscape on a phone. I should not have to rotate my phone to just give a video a thumbs up. Google please fix this.
#5.Sniper Fury: Top shooting game - FPS
- I love it, I give it 5 stars for always being on tip top shape. I don't like how long it takes to re-connect but I'm still loving the game
#6.Cricbuzz - Live Cricket Scores & News
- Blank match pages after selecting the short score card of an IPL team. Usually the commentary section appears. But now it's blank. Please notice this.