#1.MX Player Codec (ARMv7 NEON)
- DOESN'T WORK. I just downloaded VLC player that came with proper Codecs in first place. MX player sucks.
#2.foodpanda - Local Food Delivery
- wow! @foodpanda sucks big time! ordered at 7.01pm and it's 9.20pm and our order hasn't arrived yet! wow! stay away from these delivery aggregators. this is not the 1st incident. uninstalling the app now. :s
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#4.Angry Birds Friends
- Had bought some coins to upgrade my slingshot, however when I later decided to use the Facebook feature as well my new slingshot disappeared.
- Trying to get your art style kind of exposed, this is just one more tool in your pocket that really helps out. Gotta be patient with lighting and such, but it gives you another platform to post and get ideas about your work.
#6.Farm Heroes Saga
- This is similar to all the other sagas in some way. Yet it's cool enough, and you just have to collect things instead of removing it. Graphics are adorable, but it can take many tries to get higher after level 100. It might be the purpose, but i dont want to feel like its a hidden pay2win in the end.