#1.Can You Escape
- I fell in love with this puzzle game but the app kept crashing. Sometimes I noticed when I was clicking on the screen multiple times to type in a code number etc. Also I am unable to get past level 7 as the app will crash and start me back at level 6. Really frustrating, tried multiple times but app still continued to crash. It is a waste of time until these crashes and errors are fixed.
#2.Can You Escape
- My wife enjoyed the game but was lost on what to do or where to look. It lacked challenge for me but these types of games have always been easy. It was entertaining although very short lived. It lasted my wife quite awhile. I think it took me a little under 30 minutes. I thought it was clever. Some story or content building from each level would add a higher challenge and life to the game beyond what it is now. I liked how the adds weren't distractive or oppressive. 4 stars because it was too short. Hope to see it hit the 50 levels someday.
#3.Can You Escape
- Still dont like that you HAVE to watch a video to get clues, they're not clues, it shows you EXACTLY what to do, which really ruins the fun, but if you try on your own, some puzzles are so ridiculously hard, you'd never get them on your own...sad because it has the potential to be a great game.
#4.Can You Escape
- It is so fun to figure out how to escape each level. I have a bad memory, so I grab some paper u0026amp; a pen, then I can't stop playing/progressing.
#5.Can You Escape
- Looks more like the devil. And the lock? Has a Triangle with an eye. Oml Isn't anybody disturbed by this?
#6.Can You Escape
- Love this game. Very challenging. Took me forever to get pass some levels but so much fun trying. To bad only ten levels.