#1.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- You know I feel like . This game only can done by cash . More then 6 days to beat a single level . Why you making the game so hard to beat . Like this most of the players will delete the game . And im one of them . We not get enough moves and not easy to beat the queen . All games we used to play if we get more numbers of red jelly we won . No need to make all of the place in red :'( .hope you reply to this message .
#2.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- Update#5 level 134 has a glitch. Clear all orange on board for monkey, get about 10% filled to get there. Do a group of just three and get the same increase of stored towards monkey. Fix it. That's really dumb of a glitch in comparison to all other monkey levels.
#3.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- After developing 6+ apps, King still refuses to add Google Play Game support when every other developer did a few years ago. Can't save progress using Google Play Games, see where i rank with my friends or see what achievements I've gotten. :( C'mon devs. Get with the times.
#4.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- It's a great game but the updates take too long. I'm getting bored of waiting now, I was miles ahead of my friends and now they've caught me. 20 levels on the update isn't enough, I complete them in less than 2 days then it's 2 weeks plus until the next update. :-( dropping down to 4 stars.
#5.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- King games have become predictably formulaic. Play a few fun levels until all of the sudden they ramp up the difficulty until fun becomes frustration in the hopes you will spend cash to beat your friends scores. No thanks. My job is difficult as is my life. Don't need it in the games I play.
#6.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- I love this game! Wish it had a daily booster spin, but oh well! Love it ,cant wait for the next update so i can binge play it in less then a week. C'mon updates!