#1.Gesture Lock Screen
- Really , really great app. Best custom lock screen on the app store probably. One thing though , I wish there was a setting option to make it a system app so that it'd start and perform instantly as the phone reboots. It takes a bit time on reboot to start up , leaving your phone preotected by the default lock for a few moments . Cheers :)
#2.Skype - free IM & video calls
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
#3.Grand Gangsters 3D
- Make the graphics better 3D, make the character that im playing go inside the buildings (well not all the buildings), make a airport so we can drive the plane (THAT WILL BE AMAZING!!!), make houses so we can buy them, and the last thing...ADD MORE OPEN WORLDS but like in the settings add a button to switch to off misions so i can roam free, plz TRY and make the update
#4.Bubble Witch 2 Saga
- Hi my mates keep sending me lifes linked threw facebook but everytime i keep going to my game i dont recive the lifes they send me.... really annoyed as have over 100 lifes given to me but none come threw on my game...please fix asap
#5.MyVodafone (India) - Online Recharge & Pay Bills
- It's hanged on continue after I entered OTP received while doing registration.. And when pressed continue looping there itself and asking again and again
- I prefer my phone vibrates and show notifications, but changing the tone to silent each time. I exit and don't get a message that settings have been saved and returns to default. Forcing me to set galaxy s7edge to turn off notifications for Twitter.