- I like all of AI factory's games. Fun and challenging.... The only way I can win chess is having the level at P lol.
- Few seconds of ads after each game. That's not acceptable for me. After a couple years of playing, uninstalling now.
- TRY IT! I'm actually enjoying it! And it helps the people that have low knowledge on Chess by teaching you and kind of coaching you through the game (completely optional, if you know how to play just uncheck the options and done) I really appreciate that, it's very kind of you. The job you did here, amazing. 5/5. Try it even if you think you suck at Chess, the game itself will make you better at it
- I first gave it 4 stars simply because I never give apps 5 stars but after thinking about it I couldn't think of anything this app was missing that would cost it the 5th star. So 5 stars it is.
- Great graphics, easy to use but the pop-ups are very annoying. I don't mind the advertising at the top but the pop-ups are a bit much
- Works great. Ads are annoying, but not too obnoxious. Do not interrupt the game. The pro Settings keep you sharp. It is kind of frustrating when you "fat finger" a move and cannot get it back, but that makes the game even more challenging. Another good feature is that computer surrenders when it loses, so you do not have to waste time ... No satusfaction of destroying it though ;). Good app.