- I prefer my phone vibrates and show notifications, but changing the tone to silent each time. I exit and don't get a message that settings have been saved and returns to default. Forcing me to set galaxy s7edge to turn off notifications for Twitter.
#2.Shoot Bubble Deluxe
- For some reason, I cannot access the menu any more using Bubble Shoot on my new phone. It's there but will not work when I press it. Any solutions? Somebody suggested pressing and holding the back button, but this does nothing either.
#3.Highway Rider Motorcycle Racer
- The game is great but if I put my phone horizontal, the moto turns left, so to go straight I have to rotate the phone a little to the right. I couldn't find any option to calibrate that.
#4.Asphalt 8: Airborne
- I first downloaded the game took a while then went into the game it needed to download,again took even longer and then went into a race had to download more but this time it doesn't even download it's stuck on 1/60mb ???? Why not have all the downloads in one I'd rather download 5 gb once of than downloading a few hear and then a few there again
- Well it's always good to experience good old days again in smart phones.tThe game rocks. But even as computer tech when you play in expert level some shots are really fake and it could misguide a new user if they try to play on a real board.
- I keep on downloading but then I press the home button because i wanna play something while it downloads but then i go check out if it downloaded but it doesnt download so i have to start downloading it all over again