- I was playing and I Easily Got Through The First 3 then Arena 4 came with legendary Troops, I Realized Its a Pay To Win Game with that said you will start to get mad and in the shop it's the same cards 2 cards over
- People who spend the most win the most. Also last battle I am 8 levels lower than my opponent, easy to tell with troop types, their levels, and watching phone replay match on Andy emulator on PC...yeah uninstall. Search continues for my next game to stream/youtube. . Also no PvE anything....just a PvP only game for advancement.
- It's a great and fun game, I really liked it although there are a few balance issues I hope Supercell works out (Arrows are ridiculously slow) besides that great game!
- When I Win 4 Times In A Row They Are Matching Me With Level 6 u0026amp; 7 And Im Still Level 5,And Another Thing Make The Chest Better Because Its Hard To Get Epic Or Legendary
- I loved the game at first but I can't when even count how many times I have lost a game because of the card i am going to play ends up unselected when the clock hits one minute or extra time it unselects the card. It gets really old especially when you get up toward arena 6 with seasoned players. That bs can lose the game for you.
- Only reason i dont dog cus on this review is because it's public. Put me in a room with 5 developers, I'll let them know how i feel about this game.