#1.Sweet Selfie - selfie cam, beauty cam, photo edit
- It's truly outstanding.It always made me sure that my captured pictures would be outstanding also.Thanks for making this app :)
- As a paying customer who enjoys the game...when will new levels/restaurants be released?...its not really fun doing the same levels (I've completed all the restaurants) repetitiously and its mundane. I do however enjoy the new challenge levels but you spend more gems than you win and thats a turn off.
#3.Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes
- I like the idea of this game.. But to collect the free shards to unlock a good single character will take months.. Please enable a trade for a character that we already have but we dont want to use it in the future, because we will not use all of those character..
#4.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.
#5.Chhota Bheem Himalayan Game
- Really it is best game in world and ram is so fast I love it and I publicized in my friend they are also loved it.
#6.Power Cricket T20 Cup 2018
- I enjoy it, but it's entirely too easy to accidentally lose progress and have to start over on the tournament levels. I've been unable to finish Champions Cup for over a month due to it.