- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
- Its good. If you're worried it'd similar to Soccer Stars, it isnt. There are new physics in the game and new rules. Its just SO micro-transaction dominated. Unless you have a good team, it's really hard to play. Fortunately, I haven't played anyone who hasn't got got the basic team YET, but they'll come. Another prime example of Miniclip begging for our money
- The game fantastic! It gives you more challenges as you develope your skills, made you to improve your abilities all time.
#4.Hungry Shark Evolution
- After a lot of updates, I finally reinstalled this game but when I looked for the portal to alien planet... F**K! THERE'S STILL NO PORTAL WHAT A F**KING RIPOFF. I HAD TO RESTART THE WHOLE FRICKING GAME TO MAKE THE PORTAL APPEAR. -.-" I just wasted my time, I am so close to getting Alan, the destroyer of worlds.
#5.Tiny Flashlight + LED
- This app dose a lot with a small app. The app needs very few permissions. I only stoped using it because my new phone has a flashlight feature.
#6.Highway Rider Motorcycle Racer
- The game is great but if I put my phone horizontal, the moto turns left, so to go straight I have to rotate the phone a little to the right. I couldn't find any option to calibrate that.