#1.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
#2.MakeMyTrip-Flight Hotel Bus Cab IRCTC Rail Booking
- Have used MMT app many times for my bookings. It's one of the great apps I've ever used.. Very easy to use, have accurate information and quick in response. Would recommend to use MMT for all the hotels/flights/holidays booking.
#3.Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free
- Ive lived overseas since 2012. Without this app, i would have a MUCH more difficult time keeping in touch with family and friends. And now even Skype is obsolete, thanks to the great video call function! I love this app, its changed my life
#4.Airplane Pilot Car Transporter
- For example, the cargo plane's auto-gear and cockpit view is great, but when I hit a cliff, instead of crash 'n burn, I found myself kept flying in a hollow zone, with no possible exits. Felt like I'm Jack Sparrow
#5.Shadow Fight 2
- Sucking left control and overall conrtol sensitivity, sucking premium goods update structure (when we purchase, next upgrades must be using coins. Why do I need to pay with diamonds?), that woman always pops in and say you look exaustes and taking to purchasing section. Without these it is great. Thanks.
- I'd better to play it in PC in Chrome apps, 'cause it is easy to tilt rail in it but it is nice that my progress can store in it and more options are available in it now..