#1.Let's Create! Pottery Lite
- I got pretty angry when it told me I had to buy for more costumers. Granted u can still make pots, ode rate or 5 if it was fully available
- Well it's always good to experience good old days again in smart phones.tThe game rocks. But even as computer tech when you play in expert level some shots are really fake and it could misguide a new user if they try to play on a real board.
#3.Mission Impossible RogueNation 5
- Why ??why?? Game is online? It consumes 99 mb !!! Still u ppl made it online....u dnt understand this is battery lacking world!!any phn u buy in market gets overheat and drains battery...keeping data or wifi on along with high end games will consume maximum battery!!!!!....give offline feature...!!!
#4.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
- (Update: Says Google play can't authenticate. So, I can't sign in and all the progress is not saved. Also, flickering is seen after the update. Pls reply) the points earned are very very low so at some point we can't forward w/o buying new bikes with REAL CASH Otherwise, nice game.
#6.Powerboat Racing 3D
- Most games don't require much skill, so you tend to 'sleep' this game requires a lot of skill to win so you are always awake. Simple mistakes can cause you to end up in last place, if you like great graphics and challenging games that keep u awake, (like I do) this is the game for you !!!!