#1.VLC for Android
- Any Video was smoothly running but recently issues has been seen. Like: video being crash; video freeze or black screen; if video freeze then none of the videos work jst show black freeze screen
#2.VLC for Android
- Used to use BS player doesn't support everything vlc player can. Would love to see chromecast support.
#3.VLC for Android
- there's an issue on my rooted android 5.0.1. whenever i play something, it crashes and needs to be restarted. and will crash again if i play another file.
#4.VLC for Android
- Player is great. Really like the black theme (saves my eyes). Two issues for me though: 1. Not able to skip between songs using a headset remote (including the Samsung set which came with my phone, Galaxy S6). 2. I'm not fond of the random feature in its current form. Currently the player selects a new song everytime a track is skipped instead of generating a random playlist and playing through it normally. Maybe there could be an option for this? Thanks.
#5.VLC for Android
- One of the best video player and can support almost all codecs. However, not sure why app requires access to photos and videos stored in phone or external storage as prompting while installing app.
#6.VLC for Android
- When VLC starts playing audio file, it has small lags in audio playback. Sound interrupts for a bit. Sometimes it happens more than one time in the start of file.