- Its good. If you're worried it'd similar to Soccer Stars, it isnt. There are new physics in the game and new rules. Its just SO micro-transaction dominated. Unless you have a good team, it's really hard to play. Fortunately, I haven't played anyone who hasn't got got the basic team YET, but they'll come. Another prime example of Miniclip begging for our money
#2.Doodle Army 2 : Mini Militia
- Worst update. Even in wifi it says connection lost...... And when new weapons are taken there is only one ammo........
- Just enough to take your mind off of whatever your doing but not so involved that you are distracted for hours on end
#4.MARVEL Avengers Academy
- Have to devote 24hrs a day to accomplish half of the missions. Just another way to squeeze out another dime... poor.
- (Update: Says Google play can't authenticate. So, I can't sign in and all the progress is not saved. Also, flickering is seen after the update. Pls reply) the points earned are very very low so at some point we can't forward w/o buying new bikes with REAL CASH Otherwise, nice game.
- I keep on downloading but then I press the home button because i wanna play something while it downloads but then i go check out if it downloaded but it doesnt download so i have to start downloading it all over again