#1.Battery - DU Battery Saver
- Looks good, but I haven't used it long enough to see how useful it actually is. I am already very annoyed by the advertising in this "free" app, and especially by "DU Credits" - you have to install loads of useless apps to earn credits to unlock features. I'd much rather pay for the app itself and not have this nonsense. Edit: Today I clicked on one of the ads and got a phishing warning. Beware!
#2.Battery - DU Battery Saver
- I give 4 stars because always shows 1390 Max Battery Capacity in any device you install, even for a 6000mAh tablet's battery.
#3.Battery - DU Battery Saver
- May 2016, after many updates the ads persist. The response blaming a malicious external virus or advertiser is inappropriate and unprofessional.. Shows intentional attempt to misrepresent and perpetrate fraud. Advertisements make it a pain to use and the app continues to report fake issues 5 minutes after supposedly optimizing to get you to open it to resolve them. Then it bombards you with crap advertisements!!
#4.Battery - DU Battery Saver
- It helps me know that my phone is heating up and it also helps my charging etc. You should download it.
#5.Battery - DU Battery Saver
- Really great for saving battery power, it tries to close apps that run at random, doesn't seem that successful but i should probably learn to use this more!
#6.Battery - DU Battery Saver
- I can't even get started this app is so so so so so so so so good you have to download this is amazing please download it it's really really really amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing love it you love it love it love it