- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#2.Angry Birds Friends - Tournaments!
- Had bought some coins to upgrade my slingshot, however when I later decided to use the Facebook feature as well my new slingshot disappeared.
- Very good game. So fun to play. And very lovely sounds, graphics and most stage ....I want to more stage on this game...
#4.Plants vs. Zombies FREE
- I am play ing plant vs zombies but when its time for picking plants I saw no screen door zombie then when the last wave the screen door zombie showed up pls make a full screen so I can see all the zombies I will conquer
#5.Fashion & Tech Deals - Shop, Sell & Save with eBay
- I ordered a pair of boots and they didn't fit so I returned them, I never got my refund. I tried to get in contact with eBay but they never responded. If I get my money back then I will give this a higher review.
#6.Skype - Talk. Chat. Collaborate.
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.