#1.Hill Climb Racing
- Time killer. But recently I had to reset my device. After reinstalling the game and connecting to Google play, my vehicles and maps restored but, coins are at zero.
#2.PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
- The navigation icons on my app have gone black and white. Plus they have changed format. Booooo! It acts as if it is opening but it has been 2 hours now. I wanted to use this app for a idea I had spontainuously. I have forgot what I wanted to do by now. I suffer from M.S. So that doesn't help either.
#3.PIP Camera-Photo Editor Pro
- This app is user friendly and equips you with all the basic tools you need as well as those fancy ones. So you can edit any photo straight on your mobile device as you go. Hassle free apart from them advert popups. Then again can't complain as it's free. So I'll give it 4 (and a half) stars for now. Keep up the great work dev team and cheers to you all! XD
#4.Tiny Flashlight + LED
- This app dose a lot with a small app. The app needs very few permissions. I only stoped using it because my new phone has a flashlight feature.
#5.Shoot Bubble Deluxe
- For some reason, I cannot access the menu any more using Bubble Shoot on my new phone. It's there but will not work when I press it. Any solutions? Somebody suggested pressing and holding the back button, but this does nothing either.
#6.Rally Racer Dirt
- The car seems to tighten during turns and at times it's very light. It behaves differently to different car models. Sometimes the car doesn't want to turn. 2ndly, there are some glitches where I see my car ahead of d car behind me and suddenly a car behind moves way ahead of me or jump starts ahead of me. 3rdly, increase few more tracks,4th,try to bring uniformity in car handling because when I change d car settings, it's because I like it to move accordingly but here it's difficult to njoy it.