#1.Farm Heroes Saga
- I suffer from PTSD and I use this app to take my mind out of the crunch of my train ride and all of the people to a fantastic occupation of my conscious mind and distract myself and the anxiety of the crush of commuting to the whimsical world of Farm Hero's.
#2.Farm Heroes Saga
- Android - I get music but no sound effects? Annoying�� I like to hear the game. It used to be just fine, but I didn't play for a while, and even after updating there's still no sound. With sound 4 stars. Without 3 stars.
#3.Farm Heroes Saga
- I've been playing this game for awhile, but as I get into the higher levels u0026amp; I'm winning, the game freeze so not only do I loss life, when I resume playing the game will be loaded to where it's impossible to beat, then I've either have to use the beans u0026amp; other power ups to get through it, u0026amp; next to impossible to get a food score. Also this isn't the only game that doing this craps.
#4.Farm Heroes Saga
- Love game but it's constantly saying no interest connection and when I'm redoing the levels were you get the animals it isn't then how in that I have got them even though I have 3 stars. Disappointing
#5.Farm Heroes Saga
- I like all of the different "characters" in the episodes - the sheep, the bulls, etc. Keeps it from getting boring.
#6.Farm Heroes Saga
- Decent time killer, not impossible to play without paying for boosts or begging everyone for lives. Seriously, if you run out of lives, just wait. Put the game down. It'll still be there ;)