#1.Speedtest by Ookla
- I paid in order to have adds removed. After my phone updated the OS, the adds are still there. I sent to the developer an email but he did not give a damn. DO NOT PAY TO HAVE THE ADDS REMOVED because it will not be. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS APP.
#2.Rally Racer Dirt
- The car seems to tighten during turns and at times it's very light. It behaves differently to different car models. Sometimes the car doesn't want to turn. 2ndly, there are some glitches where I see my car ahead of d car behind me and suddenly a car behind moves way ahead of me or jump starts ahead of me. 3rdly, increase few more tracks,4th,try to bring uniformity in car handling because when I change d car settings, it's because I like it to move accordingly but here it's difficult to njoy it.
#3.UC Browser - Fast Download Private & Secure
- I actually have been enjoying uc for a long time . All of the features with its running pace in any webs is highly interested. Downlading with resume functions is a deserving nature and many more similarly. However, i want to question why there is not a options for save page to read contents later. I highly require it to study the offline things even when i am not in the network territory. HOPE , for the next time the update comes , the probem is resolved.
- Its good. If you're worried it'd similar to Soccer Stars, it isnt. There are new physics in the game and new rules. Its just SO micro-transaction dominated. Unless you have a good team, it's really hard to play. Fortunately, I haven't played anyone who hasn't got got the basic team YET, but they'll come. Another prime example of Miniclip begging for our money
#5.My Talking Tom
- I broke my phone and when I got a new one I had to start all over. I spent a lot of money on coins. I own 400 plus of all foods and potions. Why won't you guys answer me? Can you help me retrieve all my lost data. If not I will just Uninstall. I think i need a refund. It took me a long time to achieve what I had. Please respond.
- Well it's always good to experience good old days again in smart phones.tThe game rocks. But even as computer tech when you play in expert level some shots are really fake and it could misguide a new user if they try to play on a real board.