- It deserves a 5 but i can't seem to be able to sign in, everytime i press sign in nothing happens i have uninstalled it then installed it back and nothing happened
- How am i supposed to level up my hero if u make the dungeon levels too much harder to complete and very hard to get weapon orbs please make it little bit easy i have finished the adventure mode nd nd the shore cliffs is damn to hard please fix it now i love this game than any other game
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
#4.Bike Racing 3D
- Really good game loved playing it would be even better if there was more levels but otherwise a great game definitely recommend adicted to this it's so good
#5.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.
#6.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- This was a fun game but have reached level 95 and the game counters every move you make, making if virtually impossible to move on. While I don't expect a game to be easy it should be at least achievable, this level seems to be designed to fail.