#1.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- This was a fun game but have reached level 95 and the game counters every move you make, making if virtually impossible to move on. While I don't expect a game to be easy it should be at least achievable, this level seems to be designed to fail.
#2.Swiggy Food Order & Delivery
- Customer service is unreachable. No toll free number, so I spend about Rs30 waiting on hold....but still no answer. Delivery executive also cannot be reached. After waiting 1hr for my delivery...I see the delivery boy hasn't left the restaurant. Then after I make multiple attempts to message Swiggy, I was notified that my delivery is cancelled. Even then, they didn't give me a full refund, and I can't reach them. EDIT: I've mailed and called Swiggy Support multiple times....still no response.
#3.foodpanda - Local Food Delivery
- wow! @foodpanda sucks big time! ordered at 7.01pm and it's 9.20pm and our order hasn't arrived yet! wow! stay away from these delivery aggregators. this is not the 1st incident. uninstalling the app now. :s
#4.Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro
- This is my favourite game; I love rummy its very interested game its full of fun and enjoy . Rummy is the best game to play online but one time u losing game that time u will be loser for long period no good cards wiil come continuosly i want to give thanks to makers of this game
- I see a bug, hangs in lock window and continuously pops the display On and Off during the hang. My device Moto X Play running on Android Marshmallow. Conclusion : display doesn't respond to power button during hang of background running MX player
#6.Racing in Car
- Great game, love the graphics. But it's kinda boring when you play it a couple time. Make it multiplayer online and it would be perfect