- I prefer my phone vibrates and show notifications, but changing the tone to silent each time. I exit and don't get a message that settings have been saved and returns to default. Forcing me to set galaxy s7edge to turn off notifications for Twitter.
#2.Tower Ninja Assassin Warrior
- First of all Id like to say I quited on the 2nd level,but heres what I got to say...the game's "combat" is terrible you cant get one hit in without getting injured..2nd the character is moving way too slow its like that one Japanese ai robot trying to move full speed...and 3rd YOU FEEL LILE YOU ARE IN AN AD SIMULATOR lol Hopefully White Code with take this into consideration..
#3.Euro Train Simulator
- Guys , heard that u have a Indian train update , I want it now now now!! And when will u merge tier one and two and reveal to the public a new Spanish railway in tier one as written in the 'new updates column'. And guys , if u listen to me , add a Indian railway instead of the Spanish one in the new tier one. Or make a new tier and add Indian electric and diesel rakes. U can keep the stations between kanyakumari and Delhi. Middle stations can be like chennai , Bangalore, Pune , Mumbai and then Delhi.Thanks
- This game is very good u0026amp; I like it pretty much...but the ads made its 1star loss from my review
#5.Hill Climb Racing
- Time killer. But recently I had to reset my device. After reinstalling the game and connecting to Google play, my vehicles and maps restored but, coins are at zero.
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game