#1.Flipkart Online Shopping App
- Everytime I select any product to purchase, the message box displays saying "please try after sometime" and I can't able to view product details or anything. And Why do you need contacts, sms and storage permission?
#2.Flipkart Online Shopping App
- they know how to loot people on need.. like peak hours. demands 3.9x... although we pay wait tym charges
#3.Flipkart Online Shopping App
- Its totally bullshit....just a trick to increase app downloads..... dice will never give a gift number its just a fake....fake....fake.... dont do this type of cheap tricks may be it will increase your app downloads but it damages your reputation.....
#4.Flipkart Online Shopping App
- After following the steps given by u it was working but now again the problem has started it is asking email I'd for the invoice but not saving it but once again the worst app and u people are maintaing a very gud consistency in providing worst apps
#5.Flipkart Online Shopping App
- I have been trying to buy letv eb30a Bluetooth headset whenever I try to buy it says it's out of stock. Just please let me know that when you they're available in, I have registered it at flipkart you but it seems to useless.!
#6.Flipkart Online Shopping App
- 25 May. 7AM:My orders, notifications, other similar pages are very difficult to access from the app. Wifi at avg speed of 100Kbps doesnt help. Only works on 4G. Some sponsorship received from telcos? 25 May 1.15PM: Received an email from support team asking me about the connectivity mode that I've been using. The connectivity options used with data speed has already been mentioned. With regards to OS, for the records I'm using a OnePlus One with Marshmallow. APP is latest from play store.