#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Not a patch on previous titles. Star ratings seem to no longer be linked to your score, meaning each level has to be tried 20 times looking for a wat to get 3, or you buy the bombs and silly gimicks. Angry birds used to be about angles and timing. This leaves it all behind for money, money and more money.
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- We could sign in u0026amp; keep information. So I can sync devices. I'm so tired of doing the same thing over and over. Thinking about uninstalling, yeah I'm uninstalling. Wil chk bk u0026amp; c if save option evr coms around
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I like how red has a lightsabor. The levels are pretty hard, though. Otherwise keep making games like these.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I understand the free version comes with ads but this is redicilous. There's an ad playing almost every 30seconds.
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Can't go to sleep without popping some bad piggies every nite. :) my way of De-stressing b4 bed. Lol!
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- All of the Levels are Very Easy to Complete. 10 Playable Characters in all. Join their adventure. Become a Path of the Jedi Master. 3 Stars in All Levels.