#1.Plants vs. Zombies FREE
- I am play ing plant vs zombies but when its time for picking plants I saw no screen door zombie then when the last wave the screen door zombie showed up pls make a full screen so I can see all the zombies I will conquer
#2.Hollywood U: Rising Stars
- For new people thinking of getting this game I just wanted to tell you that you will get addicted to playing it. The Cons- right now I'm at lvl 51 u0026amp; is beyond boring now with not being able to progress like in hss. There's side quests but lately it been more about recruiting than actual story progression. I wish there were more quests like in hss. Right now I'm just Leveling up and collecting the money I make.
#3.Rally Racer Dirt
- The car seems to tighten during turns and at times it's very light. It behaves differently to different car models. Sometimes the car doesn't want to turn. 2ndly, there are some glitches where I see my car ahead of d car behind me and suddenly a car behind moves way ahead of me or jump starts ahead of me. 3rdly, increase few more tracks,4th,try to bring uniformity in car handling because when I change d car settings, it's because I like it to move accordingly but here it's difficult to njoy it.
#4.Gangstar Vegas - mafia game
- It is a junk after update because for buying guns and vehicles we wouldn't get enough money at least before we used to sell storer 2 or storier 1 for high rate but now we cannot do that and if misson gives high money we wouldn't have said and for new player it is very difficult to play event and now gameloft should answer how we gain money
#5.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- This was a fun game but have reached level 95 and the game counters every move you make, making if virtually impossible to move on. While I don't expect a game to be easy it should be at least achievable, this level seems to be designed to fail.
#6.YeeCall - HD Video Calls for Friends & Family
- Unable to make a video call or even send messages. Keeps saying "Connection Problem" but my data connection is stable.