#1.Iron Kill: Robot Games
- It needs to be improved a bit because for the sumonist there are only limited heavy attacks anyway thanks for this awesome game Playmotion
#2.Chhota Bheem Himalayan Game
- Really it is best game in world and ram is so fast I love it and I publicized in my friend they are also loved it.
#3.Shoot Bubble Deluxe
- For some reason, I cannot access the menu any more using Bubble Shoot on my new phone. It's there but will not work when I press it. Any solutions? Somebody suggested pressing and holding the back button, but this does nothing either.
#4.Hill Climb Racing
- Time killer. But recently I had to reset my device. After reinstalling the game and connecting to Google play, my vehicles and maps restored but, coins are at zero.
- Using a Samsung Galaxy J5 I experience little lag but one big spike sometimes. The controls are very sensitve at some times but a bit rough others but can manage if you drift right. But I can't pull out of a drift when holding straight and I just bump into someone of something. Over all good game nice graphics good looking cars. But this can be pay to win if your not a person who likes to grind. Hope you change that on many of your games as I do not like the fact that some people just want money out of game
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.