- Typical Microsoft, you love them or hate them, but their apps always work. Simple and effective, this one does the job.
- Follow Up Review: After installing the latest update all seems to be well with all the office Suite products and I'm no-longer getting the errors as before. Thanks for the update :) Original Review: Unfortunately I can't get Word to open on my device. It tells me "There's not enough room to open the app. Please free up some space and try again." Not likely seeing that I have 6gb of space remaining internally and 125gb on external storage. Oh well, uninstall it is...
- I've been using Word since it came out a million years ago. It's easy to use, the templates are great. You don't need to have a history with word in order to figure it out. No training needed. I use it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet with no issue.
- Terrific but copying and pasting at times can be bit of hard work, very small thing otherwise terrific all round
- Stopped working months ago on my Android 4.4.4 Motorola Droid Mini smartphone. Microsoft offered help from developer on 1/12. Notified on 1/26 to check Word. Upgraded on 2/5. No change to problem. Please note Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint have same problem. All other Microsoft apps run well. Thankfully, Google Docs help some. Updated 3/29. Still won't run as of 4/21, but beta OneNote runs fine.
- Well, it's a word processor that seems to give reasonable functionality on mobile devices, more or less, though I have no luck printing via WiFi with it, but it comes at the expense of your private documents being analysed (read) by MS, so consider that you don't really have privacy using this product.