- Great for viewing and minimal edits. Because it is on a phone, it is extremely to use with fingers. This would be so much better on a note phone. But I do applaud Microsoft for making them available as this probably works really well with the stylus. That is why I gave a 4 instead of 3
- I spent an hour writing a letter, and saving randomly along the way. When it came time for the final save it crashed and just kept saying saving. After 10 minutes of that I closed the app and tried opening the file only to find out that it can't be opened and it corrupted the file. I can't even open it with any other program either. Thanks for nothing, uninstalled...
- This app helps us to almost accomplish what we were using Microsoft Office to do, on our pc. It's really great.
- This would get one star if it lost the documents entirely, thankfully the autosaves have kept me from throwing my tablet across the room. If this can be fixed, then the app will deserve a higher rating
- It's good to have just incase you come across a few mistakes you need to edit before sending off an assignment or what not...
- Since the update it wont let me edit documents on my phone or tablet that I do on my laptop. Ot used to work with dropbox amazingly because i could work on my document from any device,now ot only lets me read it.