#1.Chhota Bheem Himalayan Game
- Really it is best game in world and ram is so fast I love it and I publicized in my friend they are also loved it.
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.
#3.LOCKit - App Lock, Photos Vault, Fingerprint Lock
- I like the app but it's slow loading pictures inside its gallery. I only have 58 pictures, no apps and no videos. I tried restarting my phone and open the app. No problem on first run. Close the app and open again. This time the gallery is blank. Sometimes it will show the spinning wheel sometimes it wont, still the gallery is blank. Open the settings and close after. This time the gallery will show pictures. Close the app and open again. The gallery will goes blank. Wierd.
- It's a cool game but there is some thing called restart button and this game dose not have that so i have to close the game and start it again
- VALIDATE 28t97 and your first ride anywhere WORLDWIDE is NO CHARGE!!! Best app ever! Wait time is typically 5-7 min on avg and your always in a nice newer clean car. Sure beats the alternative of riding in a beat up cab and drivers seem much more personable..
#6.MARVEL Future Fight
- Tried logging in this morning after a weekend away with no chance to play, to be told at the log in screen there is a security detection and it crashes! Not good enough after the amount I've spent on this game. Someone fix immediately!