#1.Angry Birds 2
- It won't let you start up or play unless there is a data connection. Sometimes you just want to play the game. I don't care about friends' status or rankings or sharing...., I just want to play and past the time. Gimmie my 3 birds and turn me loose.
#2.APUS File Manager (Explorer)
- It was cool on my 1+x. But adds are irritating all d time,jus some constraints required to manage adds
#3.Cricket T20 Fever
- Whenever I start this game it says unfortunately it has been stopped and I cant play this game nicely going to uninstall
#4.Bill Payment & Recharge,Wallet
- Totally Sachin tendulkar doing wrong show oxygen show.....pls possible delete this oxygen apps...when i load mony and need to send another bank cant fill bank number than how i send mony...
#5.Super-Bright LED Flashlight
- I like the app, and, most of all, I likr how it doesn't require any sort of "permissions." However, my phone would always get some sort or bug or virus everytime I open the app, except during the first few times of using it. I will have this app deleted after I post this review
- I have the galaxy s7 edge and my phone goes black when I try to record. After I'm done recording the buttons at the bottom to post the story disappear. I have to close the app in order to use snapchat. After it gets fixed I'll rate 5 stars