#1.Extreme Car Driving Simulator
- You ruined the cars the cars looked good before now it looks ugly and I loved this game I paid money, I played it everyday. And I loved it and you ruined the cars design, I can't get one good thing can I if you bring it back I'll put 5 stars back on it. FIX IT!
#2.Roll Balls into a hole
- Oh my goodness it is not a good game all you have to do is to roll the balls in a hole and thats it and .....PLAYING IT IS A WASTE OF TIME.
#3.foodpanda - Local Food Delivery
- wow! @foodpanda sucks big time! ordered at 7.01pm and it's 9.20pm and our order hasn't arrived yet! wow! stay away from these delivery aggregators. this is not the 1st incident. uninstalling the app now. :s
- Best game ever had in the entire world so fun a little hard I am afraid of hiets but its just a game its not like you in real life or anyway I llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it
#5.Google Play Games
- Can't use original profile looks like someone elses profile i don't get this my husband still has his the same.
#6.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.