#1.Opera Mini - fast web browser
- Literally the only reason I use this is for ad blocking... But the accuracy is peanuts compared to desktop versions.
#2.PIP Camera-Photo Editor Pro
- This app is user friendly and equips you with all the basic tools you need as well as those fancy ones. So you can edit any photo straight on your mobile device as you go. Hassle free apart from them advert popups. Then again can't complain as it's free. So I'll give it 4 (and a half) stars for now. Keep up the great work dev team and cheers to you all! XD
#3.MX Player Codec (ARMv6 VFP)
- Guys plz install this .This is a good codec... used to playing high quality videos... it is a hidden software u can't see this in u r menu.... now i feel its so cool....... iam using ASUS ZENFONE... its really usefull ... no bugs...
#4.FreeCharge - Recharges, Bill Payments, UPI
- There is no option of 1. updating email id 2. Disabling the account 3. Removing mobile number What is that, that goes wrong? I am always getting error message while recharging. "Something went wrong." Really frustrating app!!
#5.Power Cricket T20 Cup 2018
- I enjoy it, but it's entirely too easy to accidentally lose progress and have to start over on the tournament levels. I've been unable to finish Champions Cup for over a month due to it.
#6.Fashion & Tech Deals - Shop, Sell & Save with eBay
- I ordered a pair of boots and they didn't fit so I returned them, I never got my refund. I tried to get in contact with eBay but they never responded. If I get my money back then I will give this a higher review.