- I don't know what reason my WhatsApp notifications sometimes doesn't show. I'm using huawei HONOR 6(LO2) (marshmallow update)
- There is no option to hide chat or push a chat in background. For example i m a member of a group with 110 members, bow whenever i open the app, i see 58 msgs received or so. I want to push this chat in background and access only once in a while. I have tried archiving the chat, it pops up again when a new message arrives. Next i tried putting notifications off, that helps only half the purpose.
- I had unknowingly chosen DENY option while WhatsApp is reading my contacts..since then I couldn't see none of my contacts in WhatsApp.. How to fix the problem?
- This application is used by many people on a daily basis and the auto download for an individual group will be a good feature which will be useful to many people
- It's the best messaging actually but the fact that they don't store messages on their server is a let down. Please make the messages stored in your server so if we switch mobile or delete the app we can still see them like Facebook messenger. Google Backup is a stupid idea too.
- I can't revive on the screen revived msg or calling tone tried everything still same help me... I can read my msg only when I open what's app