- As it is a social app...and is to be used for personal purpose ...some organization use it in a professional purposes, adding all the staffs and creating tons of chat group and some of groups are having 100s of member, messaging all over the day, harassing the employees, I would like to recommend whatsapp team to something or restrict to a limited members for one group. Thank you.
- Definitely the most powerful and useful app . Highly popular and appreciated app in India. I think todays social life is not complete without this app. Now a days in India everyone is addicted to this app.
- The double tick mark is not turning blue even after they received and read the message. It only shows that they received the message. I want it fixed
- So why aren't you adding a .gif file support as profile pic and to be semt or recieved I have quite some .gifs i want to show to my friends and cannot
- I love Whatsapp! Not only is it FREE, it never has glitches, doesn't freeze on you, gives you video options and so many other cool things. When people regular text me, I always say: "please use Whatsapp, I don't use regular texts anymore"
- Awesome. And it is very easy with new feature like document sharig. It has made the information transfer much easier this way. Good application.