- I wanted a different level when I got the needed amount, but it just when on to buy another one. But over all, I do like the game, it's fun, and it helps pass the time.
- I normally get bored of apps and if i forsee that early on i delete immidiatly. Not the case with this great game!
- Ads literally force you out of the game as you're playing. What a joke. There's plenty of other games like it. Btw you unlock the skins randomly, you can't choose what you want. Just uninstall.
- Like the game, good way to pass time, but unlocked the patterns and now there's no reason to keep playing.
- I love the game just wish we had the option to get the stack theme we want to buy and not just get a random stack
- This game is as good as time-killer as any, but with several massive issues that realistically make it unplayable. You occasionally get full-page ads DURING gameplay, which almost always causes the end of your run. Not to mention the rate at which blocks slide past changes randomly, without warning or reason. You get the rhythm and suddenly, BOOM, blocks are 5x slower, you drop it, you lose. Or, suddenly 3x as fast. There at least needs to be a warning or a reason for the sudden speed changes...