#1.FAASOS - Order Food Online
- First of all, First time delivery was pathetic but second time it was really quick.But they missed one item from my order,after call it was made available. Which is somehow acceptable.as still its a startup. its considerable. Anyway keep it up and do awesome job.
#2.Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro
- This is my favourite game; I love rummy its very interested game its full of fun and enjoy . Rummy is the best game to play online but one time u losing game that time u will be loser for long period no good cards wiil come continuosly i want to give thanks to makers of this game
#3.Jabong Online Shopping App
- Got refund for unsuccessful order with in 7 days. Keep it up.. and thank u to Ms. Pooja for updating me the status constantly.
#4.Mission Impossible RogueNation 5
- Why ??why?? Game is online? It consumes 99 mb !!! Still u ppl made it online....u dnt understand this is battery lacking world!!any phn u buy in market gets overheat and drains battery...keeping data or wifi on along with high end games will consume maximum battery!!!!!....give offline feature...!!!
#5.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#6.Cars: Fast as Lightning
- I thought it was a great game, but after you get so far....you have to pay diamonds to get new cars...not win them through races....and no dinoco races?....i sure hope there's a new update coming soon.?....if not....will be deleting.