#1.My Talking Tom
- I broke my phone and when I got a new one I had to start all over. I spent a lot of money on coins. I own 400 plus of all foods and potions. Why won't you guys answer me? Can you help me retrieve all my lost data. If not I will just Uninstall. I think i need a refund. It took me a long time to achieve what I had. Please respond.
- I think that you guys should make an update available containing the new blades and dojos in the game because missions are coming requiring these new items and I'm frankly not too safe posting my credit info online so please do this.Thanks.
#3.Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles
- Fun and interesting at first, it becomes a major source of frustration after a while, I almost cracked my phone's screen trying to register a continuous line
- This small, tiny game makes you to sit for hours with your buddies. Doesn't need much graphics,memory,battery yet makes you addictive. But single player mode is not present and phone back-light goes off during play. And it could be epic if online playing is enabled.
- I couldn't put the game down. It was about one to two hours past my bedtime and falling asleep that I finally put the game down for the night.
#6.Army of Heroes
- Game never starts, hangs after loading 36%......... started 7-8 times,why don't developers remove bugs..........