#1.San Andreas: Real Gangsters 3D
- Every single time the music starts playing the game cuts off and I've never tried playing it because of this
#2.Train Simulator 2016 Prank
- Good graphics, very good controls, many engines to select and need to check speed, horn, signals and railway crossings to get good points amazing game. Played all 50 levels
#3.Cooking Ice Cream Cone Cupcake
- But there's a little problem.. that it cannot move properly and its hung...could you plss fix it i will give u five star if you fix it... ok??.!
#4.Bus Rush: Subway Edition
- I keep on downloading but then I press the home button because i wanna play something while it downloads but then i go check out if it downloaded but it doesnt download so i have to start downloading it all over again
#5.Skype - free IM & video calls
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
#6.Airplane Pilot Car Transporter
- For example, the cargo plane's auto-gear and cockpit view is great, but when I hit a cliff, instead of crash 'n burn, I found myself kept flying in a hollow zone, with no possible exits. Felt like I'm Jack Sparrow