#1.Cricket Unlimited 2017
- Hi, what kind of cricket is this where we can change bowlers only when wicket is fall... i dont know this problem is with my phone or your app.. there is lots of bug please fix that also
#2.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#3.Euro Train Simulator
- Guys , heard that u have a Indian train update , I want it now now now!! And when will u merge tier one and two and reveal to the public a new Spanish railway in tier one as written in the 'new updates column'. And guys , if u listen to me , add a Indian railway instead of the Spanish one in the new tier one. Or make a new tier and add Indian electric and diesel rakes. U can keep the stations between kanyakumari and Delhi. Middle stations can be like chennai , Bangalore, Pune , Mumbai and then Delhi.Thanks
#4.Airtel Thanks - Recharge, Bill Pay, Bank, Live TV
- bhai inka call per sec and paise wala samajh nai aata hai.. aur upar se Rs. 28 ka jo recharge option hai wo bhi fake hai .. bahut hi kharab experience raha .. paytm is the best mobile recharge syste.. bas call rate sasta wala recharge karane ke baad bhi .. call rate update nai karte hain user ka ye log ... 1 star dena must hai .. google play store ka bhi bug hi hai .. sirf done button enabled hai .. enter button line change karbe ke lie option hi nai dia hai .... Yo
#5.Bike Racing 3D
- Really good game loved playing it would be even better if there was more levels but otherwise a great game definitely recommend adicted to this it's so good
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.