- I understand that you guys would need the revenue to keep a game like this going. I don't mind the ads either, but when you show me an ad to continue, and then spawn me at a spot where I'll literally be killed right off the bat, it's not the most pleasant experience. Other than that, keep up the good work.
#2.SonyLIV–LIVE Cricket TV Movies
- I am running into a few issues, first i cant play Chromecast. although sony is excellent, but i wish you fix this, other than that you are hands down better than others like voot.
- This small, tiny game makes you to sit for hours with your buddies. Doesn't need much graphics,memory,battery yet makes you addictive. But single player mode is not present and phone back-light goes off during play. And it could be epic if online playing is enabled.
#4.Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes
- I like the idea of this game.. But to collect the free shards to unlock a good single character will take months.. Please enable a trade for a character that we already have but we dont want to use it in the future, because we will not use all of those character..
- You don't seem to get enough gaps to miss the bullets and you don't get enough booms to stop them coming at you fix it and only one thing I don't like is you don't get to keep everything you collect you shouldn't have to keep collecting upgrade on each level and one boom come on and if you collect one you don't get two
#6.Hitap Indic Keyboard - Music
- Yes accepted this is the best keyboard I have used so far. But still I can't give 5 stars because the major problem I faced is that it has no swipe input method which is creating problems for me... If you could add this feature then it is more than best for me... But due to the absence of only one feature I think I can't move on with this keyboard longer... Plz bring the update sooner...