#1.Hungry Shark Evolution
- After a lot of updates, I finally reinstalled this game but when I looked for the portal to alien planet... F**K! THERE'S STILL NO PORTAL WHAT A F**KING RIPOFF. I HAD TO RESTART THE WHOLE FRICKING GAME TO MAKE THE PORTAL APPEAR. -.-" I just wasted my time, I am so close to getting Alan, the destroyer of worlds.
#2.Moto Racer 3D
- This is a fairly simple game that requires over 60MB of storage. Tilt your phone to hold motorcycle on the road, change lanes, maneuver through traffic and so forth. There is a gas pedal, a brake and an intimidating message exclaiming that "you died" if you fail. The longer you stay alive, the more money is banked toward buying yourself a better, fancier motorcycle. This can become a long game if you persist. Nullapp is good to keep game updated.
#3.Let's Create! Pottery Lite
- I got pretty angry when it told me I had to buy for more costumers. Granted u can still make pots, ode rate or 5 if it was fully available
#4.My Talking Tom
- I broke my phone and when I got a new one I had to start all over. I spent a lot of money on coins. I own 400 plus of all foods and potions. Why won't you guys answer me? Can you help me retrieve all my lost data. If not I will just Uninstall. I think i need a refund. It took me a long time to achieve what I had. Please respond.
- This farm game always offers a plethora to do. While in-game purchases do make the game EASIER it is not necessary to purchase in order to level or complete tasks. You just have to work harder and network with friends, followers and your neighborhood. IT IS A GAME TO BE ENJOYED BY ALL AGES without worry of totally unnecessary adult content.
#6.Z War-Zombie Modern Combat
- So besides the fact the game can't get past the loading screen because it doesn't even load anymore, it crashes every 5 minutes, you need to buy the "first recharge" for a first recharge bonus because somehow recharging for the first time using a different purchase doesn't count, and despite linking my account to facebook I'm still not uninstalling and reinstalling because of how many other people lost their accounts. Have fun with my money I feel like you stole. And before you tell me to email you, I have